Friday, February 6, 2009

Jillian Michaels, My New BFF


Today marks two weeks straight of working out every single day. Every muscle in my body is sore and I'm blaming it on Jillian Michaels. Her workouts are available "on demand" from our cable company so I've been giving them a shot. Whoa! This girl is tough!

She is super motivational though. She's always yelling things during the workouts like, "You gotta want it!" and "You gotta fight for it!" Seriously, though, just watching her with her rock-hard body is motivation enough!

I've only lost about 5 pounds so far (and I gained 5 pounds over the holidays so it's pretty much a wash) but I am starting to feel stronger and am excited to keep going! My goal is to lose another 25 pounds so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Looks like Jillian and I will be spending lots of time together in the coming weeks!

No comments: