Friday, July 31, 2009

she works hard for the money


I made it through my first week as a working mama! To bring you up to speed, I recently took a job for an internet marketing firm and I'm loving it! I've actually worked with the owner of the company before, so the job is not completely new, but it is a young company growing quickly, and everything is very exciting!

I was lucky enough to find a fabulous nanny, my friend Myriah who is a stay-at-home mom with an adorable 1 year old daughter named Avery. I feel very fortunate. The kids had a great week and we all seem to be doing well with the new schedule. Plus I'm just working part-time so I still have plenty of time to play with my two favorite munchkins.

Hoping to catch up on my websites and blogging more next week. Working on some exciting changes so stay tuned!

No comments: