Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best Trip of 2009 (so far) : Ocean Shores!

We didn't take any BIG trips this year. Well, actually I'm on an airplane right now heading to Atlanta...but it's for work so it doesn't really count. And later this month Jason and I will be heading to Las Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday which I am SO excited about. I have a feeling that trip might trump it for 2009 so that's why I've titled this 'best trip of 2009...so far'

The Neighborhood III: Ocean Shores from Jason Thomas on Vimeo.


In April we took a trip to Ocean Shores - a magical place in my book. I love being near the ocean, love the laid-back vibe of the town, and always feel relaxed when I'm there. Ocean Shores has been a favorite place for me since childhood and going back brings back many fond memories. I love being able to share that now with my children and hope we visit the Ocean at least once a year!

One of the best moments from the trip was going bowling! Jason did a good job of capturing the moment in the video. I also loved watching the kids explore the beach, eating yummy Seafood, and just simply spending time with my family.

Someday I want to own a beach cottage in Ocean Shores so we can get away and enjoy this magical place more often! But until then, I'll continue to enjoy our little getaways.

What was your favorite trip in 2009?

No comments: