Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mommy Confidence


I recently picked up the book "Mommy Confidence" by Kimberley Clayton Blaine. This quick read shares "8 Easy Steps to Reclaiming Balance, Motivation, and Your Inner Diva" Kimberley (aka The Go-To Mom) is not only a funny writer, she is very easy to relate to and offers advice without judgment. Her tips on everything from making life wish lists to "workin' it" in a swimsuit are great ideas for bringing a little more confidence back into the life of a busy mom.

Like any mom, I have my good days and my not-so-good days. Today just happens to be one of those not-so-good days where my confidence could use a little re-boot. Reading Mommy Confidence is a great reminder to cut myself some slack. It's all about finding balance...something I continue to work on each and every day.

Mommy Confidence is a fun little read for any mom and be sure to also check out The Go-To Mom TV.

No comments: