Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sharing spaces

Thinking it's time to give the kid's room a little facelift. Ireland is about ready for a "big girl bed" and I will be happy to see the hand-me-down crib go buh-bye (it never really was my style but I couldn't say no to a free, expensive crib!)

Aiden is currently sleeping on a full-size mattress set, which was kind of a makeshift solution until we got their room figured out. But I think the time has come!

I'm thinking two twin beds, perhaps even bunkbeds. Quilts, a few fun accessories, and we're on our way! Loving this inspirational room via Garnet Hill. What do you think?

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love love love the room idea! So cute and such a great way to have a room that can be both girl and boy friendly without looking completely random or too neutral.

Megan said...

thanks Karen! I'm especially in love with the "No Boys/Girls Allowed" posters...and the quilts, quilts always feel like home.

Ohana Mama said...

I love that room! I need to redo my kids as well - my son and daughter share a room too. Thanks for the inspiration.