Thursday, July 16, 2009

working mom


I'm on a job hunt. I've decided it's time to find part-time work to help our family out financially. Yes, I know I JUST posted about wanting to start my own business, and I still do, and still plan to on the side. I'm supermom, I can do everything, right? :)

I've already started applying to a few places and am starting to line up interviews. Hopefully I can find the perfect situation for me that works for our family too.

Now it's just time for some serious life organization. If I'm going to make this all work, I better get to it. Look for updates soon!

Oh, and if any local readers know of a fabulous part-time position for an admin/marketing superstar like myself, keep me in mind!

All items pictured above available at www.SeeJaneWork.com

No comments: