Monday, December 1, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

It's been one of those days. It is Monday, after all, not to mention the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. The house is a disaster with boxes and Christmas decorations strewn about, intermingled with toys - toys everywhere! Oh how I despise little plastic toys.
I'm behind updating Peekaboo, but keep getting an error when I try to post: no more memory. Hmmm, that can't be good. Guess it will have to wait until my Tech in Shining Armor gets home tonight.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with too much to do and no time to do it and all I want is a little "me time" which there has been far too little of lately. Ahhh, the sweet life of being a mom.
And on top of it all, my children refuse to nap. Just another day in paradise :)

No comments: