Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Overdue, Library, Books


Is it just me or is anyone else wondering what happened to January? I for one hit a rough patch at the beginning of the year. We had some horrendous weather here which resulted in me staying cooped up in the house WAY too much and going a little crazy. But I'm happy to announce I've snapped out of it, I've gotten a little sunshine, gotten back into a regular exercise routine, and am feeling "normal" again.

So yes, this blog post is a little overdue. But the good news is you didn't miss much! Some of our family highlights in January included a trip to Woodland Park Zoo and the opening of our town's new library (photo above).

As I type this we are in the process of redesigning Peekaboo Picks. There's still much work to be done but so far I'm loving it!

Look for more regular posts here on The Novice Mom (as long as the sun keeps shining) and Happy February I guess!

No comments: