Monday, June 29, 2009

most amazing woman on the web! or atleast, one of them.


Today I got a "tweet" (that would be a message on twitter) that I was chosen as one of Stiletto Woman Magazine's "Top 50 Most Amazing Women on the Web" I was super excited, to say the least, and honored to be included in such an incredible list of women.

This good news came at a great time, as I've been having a rough few days. I had all four wisdom teeth yanked a couple of days ago, and let's just say it's been a less than pleasant experience. A combination of pain + pain killers has put me in a constant foggy state, in fact, I'd be surprised if this post makes any sense at all.

Hoping normal life to resume soon!

3 comments:

Grandma Grady said...

I always knew you were amazing.....I'd put you in my top 5!!

Thomas Family said...

I'd put you at #1 <3

Admin said...

We are so elated to have you amongst our Top 50! You're amazing! Keep doing the fantastic work you do!